Facing your employer in a work-related lawsuit can be an intimidating endeavor, but you don't have to go it alone. With an experienced employment law attorney on your side, you can protect your rights while making federal and California employment laws work for you.
At Kristensen Weisberg, LLP, in Los Angeles, we handle a broad range of employment law matters for employees in California. The scope of our practice includes:
- Discrimination: Including claims alleging discrimination based on age, sex, race, religion and disability
- Sexual harassment: Including hostile work environment sexual harassment claims and quid pro quo claims
- Wrongful termination: Standing up for employees who have been terminated for unlawful reasons, such as a protected characteristic or for blowing the whistle on illegal workplace activities
- Wage and hour disputes: Including claims involving unpaid overtimes, working "off the clock" and misclassification
- Retaliation: Standing up for employees when employers retaliate against them for asserting their employment rights
As experienced California employment lawyers, we have intricate knowledge of the various federal and state laws that apply to your case.
We have the time and resources to investigate your case with meticulous care. We are well-versed in the complicated administrative requirements that must be navigated in building a strong employment law case.
Our lawyers have a well-earned reputation for being willing to follow through if your demands are not met. We are not afraid to put your case in front of a jury and are supremely confident in our ability to succeed in the courtroom setting. Our opponents know this, and this knowledge provides crucial leverage in the negotiation phase. We have the ability to translate painstaking research and mundane data into a powerful and compelling story told to a jury on your behalf. Applied with passion and purpose, these skills and abilities give you the best possible chance to win your employment law case.
A Proven Legal Ally On Your Side
Our team of employment lawyers in Los Angeles can level the playing field and give you the powerful representation required to win your case against a highly motivated and well-resourced opponent. To arrange your free and confidential consultation with one of our attorneys, please contact us by telephone at 310-984-1297 or online by filling out a brief contact form.